Victoria, BC, Canada, March 30, 2022 – IdyaFlow, a SaaS turnkey marketplace solution, focused on powering online commerce marketplaces, today announced that it has launched IdyaFlow Marketplace Connector for Salesforce, a new integration with Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Commerce Cloud enables brands to provide personalized experiences for shoppers that span web, mobile, social and in-store. And now, as part of the world’s #1 CRM platform – Salesforce – brands can deliver completely unified experiences for customers that extend beyond commerce to efficiently onboard third-party sellers, grow their product catalog, and manage customer experience.
IdyaFlow Marketplace Connector for Salesforce is natively designed for Salesforce Commerce Cloud to empower brands to make it easier to plug an online marketplace into their existing eCommerce site.
- Facilitates, automates and governs third-party seller onboarding outside Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Provides a channel (exclusive online portal) for third-party sellers to help them manage their listings, inventory and pricing.
- Provides a channel (exclusive online portal) for third-party sellers to interact with and manage the lifecycle of the order from creation to fulfillment.
Comments on the News
“IdyaFlow is focused on powering online marketplaces and wants to make marketplace business transformation affordable for commerce brands of all sizes. Our knowledge of the needs of the retail industry and the Salesforce Commerce Cloud will make us a great innovation partner to handle the ever changing customer expectations.” said Ajay Achuthan, CTO of IdyaFlow.
“Building relationships and knowing your customer is key to the success of any commerce business,” said Scot Gillepsie, EVP & GM, Salesforce Commerce Cloud. “For many customers, this requires a suite of integrations made possible by our partners. With IdyaFlow and Commerce Cloud, brands can offer a better ecommerce marketplace experience to their shoppers.”
About Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Salesforce Commerce Cloud empowers retailers to unify customer experiences across all points of commerce, including web, social, mobile and store. From shopping to fulfillment to customer service, Commerce Cloud delivers 1-to-1 shopping experiences that consistently delight customers, driving increased engagement, loyalty, and conversion. With embedded predictive intelligence and a robust partner ecosystem, Commerce Cloud helps retailers deliver personalized customer experiences for retailers, from planning to launch, and beyond.
- View IdyaFlow on the Commerce Cloud Marketplace: https://www.salesforce.com/products/commerce-cloud/partner-marketplace/partners/idyaflow/
- Like Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/CommerceCloud/
- Follow Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Twitter: https://twitter.com/commercecloud
- Become a fan of IdyaFlow: https://www.linkedin.com/company/idyaflow-inc/
- Follow IdyaFlow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/idyaflow/
Salesforce, Commerce Cloud and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.